Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to engage a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.